The User manual for the Jisort system
6.6. Create address book
This portlet gives a view for contacts and also allows creating of address book and adding contacts into it. The image below shows the procedure of creating the portlet ‘create address book’.
• The arrow on the image points on the view for the contacts saved in the system.
• The field to add phone number is indicated in BLACK
• The field in RED indicates the CSV for bulk upload of member contacts, it has four fields.
• The button ‘Add new contacts’ when clicked generates an extra field to add contact and name.
• The field in GREEN is used to upload the contact CSV after it has been filled.
• The field in YELLOW is used to name the address book that one wants to create
• After filling the fields then the user saves the information into the system by clicking on the save button at the bottom left corner of the system.
BE KEEN TO START THE PHONE NUMBER WITH THE COUNTRY CODE. FOR
DEMONSTRATION PURPOSE WILL USE KENYA’S PREFIX +254
• After creating a new contact you can choose to create an address book or add the contact to an already existing address book.
• A new address book is added on the field marked 1.
• A contact is added to an existing address book through the field marked 2.